Corbett National Park
Corbett National Park–Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds
|Tariff is Valid till 15th July 2016 to 30th June, 2017|
|(Except long weekends, special events, Christmas, New year)|
Tariff Per couple per night–Book Now!
|Meal Plan||Room Category||Rates|
|EP (Room Only)||Deluxe Room||3500|
|CP (Room and Breakfast)||Super Deluxe Room||4000|
|MAP (Room, Breakfast and Dinner)||Executive Room||4500|
|AP (Room and All Meals)||Luxury Deluxe Room||6000|
- Child (6-12 years) -25% of the above tariff .
- Above 12 years -35% of the above tariff.
- Single Occupancy will cost 80% of the above tariff .
- Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- A minimum stay of 1 night compulsory.
- Balance payment should be settled at the Resort on departure by cash. All extras not covered by plans are payable directly by the guests on departure.
- In case of the guests shortening the duration of there proposed stay the advance paid/Voucher for the unoccupied period will not be adjusted. No refund will be admissible.
- The Check in time is 12 pm & check out time is 10 am, which may be relaxed under special circumstances.